Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I start a Zag Fundraising fundraising program?
Our Customer Care reps will help you with any questions and guide you through every step of our program. Email us at or call us at 480-338-9828. You can also send us a message on "Contact Us" page.
2. How does a Zag Fundraising program work?
1. Request your free info kit. Simply fill out the form on the "Contact Us" page or call us at 480-338-9828 and we will send you our complete information kit, including a complementary item from the fundraising program of your choice.
2. Order your fundraising materials. When you're read to start your Zag Fundraising fundraiser, call us back at 480-338-9828 and our friendly Customer Care team will ensure you get the materials needed to kick off your successful fundraiser.
3. Start your fundraising campaign. Armed with Zag Fundraising brochures and order forms, your participants proceed with gathering orders from family, friends, co-workers and neighbors. Payments will be collected at the time of order. Checks should be made payable to your organization.
4. Submit your total order. Send us your order forms! We will do the tallying and individually package each participant order for easy distribution. All orders will include each participants name and original order form.
5. Receive and distribute products. Your products will ship within 2-3 weeks after the master order and payment, or purchase order, are received.
6. Tell us your thoughts! Did you exceed your fundraising goal? Enjoy working with us? We love to hear customer feedback, so please tell us your thoughts here. Don't forget to "Like" and "Share" Zag Fundraising's Facebook page!
3. How many participants are needed to do a fundraiser?
No Group is too small. We work with all size groups. The average size of our fundraiser is 100 participants or so, but we have seen smaller more motivated groups do extremely well.
4. What percent of fundraising sales will my organization receive?
We offer 40% on all of our fundraisers.
5. Are samples available?
We will send samples upon request.
6. Do you have an online store?
We do not at this time. Please contact us at or 480-338-9828 to place your order!
7. How much time should I give my sellers to actually sell?
We recommend a minimum of 2 weeks, including 2 weekends, if possible.
8. Should students sell door-to-door?
Zag Fundraising does not encourage door-to-door selling. We recommend selling to parents, relatives, friends, neighbors and co-workers.
9. What do I do once all orders and monies have been collected?
During the pre/post kickoff, your sales representative will discuss with you the timeline for your fundraiser. Part of the discussion will be how to handle the order form and monies. If you choose, Zag Fundraising will re-cap and deduct from your invoice the cost of you mailing us copies of the order forms. Once the accounting is complete we will coordinate payment and ship your product in 2- 3 weeks.
10. What form of payment do you accept?
We accept checks or money orders as well as Visa or MasterCard debit or credit cards. . How is product shipped and who pays for shipping?
We pay for shipping on all of our fundraisers. Product will be shipped by individual participant orders to your school or your desired location.
12. Do you charge for shipping?
Freight is included in our price with our fundraisers however we do charge freight on our custom products.
13. Where does Zag Fundraising distribute?
We deliver products anywhere in the continental US.
14. What if product is damaged or missing?
Zag Fundraising happily replaces any missing or damaged product. We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction!